Jan 27, 2010

wheezy

today was gorgeous - sunshiney, warm, with that little kick to the air that resembled early spring. i took the opportunity the good weather presented and biked today. viola came out of the closet, and she was a sight for sore eyes. i forgot how much i missed my wheels. nate parked viola next to my new purple shimmery hoop and it was a purple love fest. i'm out of the practice of commuting under my own steam and thus found today's rides stressful and exhausting as well as exhilarating and fun. it's been 6 weeks since i last biked. another 6 weeks brings us to early march. i hope i'm biking more regularly before then. today my little currants of lungs got a slight workout and so now they are back to raisins. if the weather stays clear or if i work on my mojo for the gym i may get them back to prunes. one day, they may be real lungs again.

No comments: